Classic players blade. Very soft S20C carbon steel. If you’ve got to ask if you’re good enough to play this club then you likely aren’t. The epitome of a blade incorporating a pseudo muscle via the channel back.
“With the EPON brand Endo holds nothing back. While they provide premium forgings for major OEMs every one of those projects operates within a budget. Endo’s EPON products are the epitome of what a forging manufacturer is capable of producing without any limitations. The EPON products are the cream of the crop.”
Technical Director-Swing Science
Author-The Perfect Fit Fitting Today’s Golf Equipment to Today’s Golfer
New for 2015, the AF-Tour CB provides a more forgiving version of the AF-Tour with similar lofts but more offset. In addition, more mass has been moved toward the sole of the golf club contributing to higher launch conditions. Scheduled to begin shipping in February.
The AF-303 which fits in very nicely between the AF-302 and the AF-503. A much wider sole and a slightly thicker top line when compared to the AF-302. When compared to the AF-503, the new 303 has slightly weaker lofts, less offset and a thinner top line. Scheduled to begin shipping in February.
Undercut cavity with a hollow sole design for game improvement performance in a rich looking forged design. The face is billet forged to maximize CT (COR) leading to increased distance over traditional cavity back irons.
EPON is pleased to announce the Worldwide Introduction of the brand new AF-705 and continues EPON’s tradition of producing explosive performance in a game improvement forged iron. When compared to the AF-703, you will note the following differences:
- The AF-705 features less offset than the AF-703 and is more comparable to the AF-503
- The AF-705 has a thinner topline than the AF-703
- The CG of the AF-705 has been moved further back and slightly lower than the AF-703 for slightly higher initial launch and less spin
- The AF-705 is shorter heel to toe with a slightly taller face than the AF-703
- The new variable face-thickness design of the AF-705 allows for a much more dense feel and less of a click at impact when compared to the AF-703
- The head weights are 1.5 to 2 grams lighter on the AF-705 versus the AF-703